Thursday, October 9, 2008

Magnetic Bed

Apparently, MY side of the bed is the preferred spot in the entire house as it seems to attract ... everything.

Every night when I finally get around to turning in for the evening it's a given that something will need to be moved out of the way.

The only thing that I've never seen on my side of the bed is the TV Remote control.


Off the top of my head, here are some of the things I've encountered at bedtime:
  • A sleeping Mikayla
  • A sleeping Alexia
  • A sleeping Daisy the cat
  • Books (Tanya's)
  • Magazines (Tanya's)
  • Dog Treats
  • Dog Bones
  • Leashes
  • Popcorn bowls (full and half full, but usually with only unpopped kernels remaining)
  • the Newspaper
  • Clean Laundry (oops - that's usually my own fault)
  • Tanya's Ice Pack (yes, cold!)
  • Bucky (Tanya's 40 pound buckwheat pillow - speaking of which, it's no wonder her arm hurts as she's always lugging that thing around!)
  • Kleenex, Kleenex and more Kleenex
  • Homework
  • Lesson Plans
  • and finally, more often than not, Josie.

1 comment: