Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

Not much to publicly blog about lately, but I am really relieved to have made it to my 39th birthday, although I think that I've actually aged at least 10 years in the last three months.

Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes.

They mean more than you can imagine.

--------

Enough of that jabberwocky... right now Alexia and I are just trying to entertain ourselves at home while Tanya and Mikayla are at 4H doing her practice run Presentation.

Her performance will be judged tomorrow night at the county fairgrounds.

Wish her the best... she's been practicing hard and really knows her dog stuff. We're hoping she gets the blue ribbon she deserves. I'll post results as soon as I can.

Once they are home we'll do a quick cake/ice cream/presents and then send the kids off to bed.

Now... time to get started on my midlife crisis.

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment