Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting Busy With Summer Activities

Now that we're into July, the girls are finally getting into a summer routine. Here is a quick summary of what's going on around here these days.

Sleeping in until at least 8:00am

Alexia is back in swimming lessons.

Mikayla & Alexia are starting gymnastics next week.

Alexia is doing Girl Scout stuff

Both girls are busy getting ready for the county fair (well, not as busy as they should be since it's rapidly approaching).

Backyard camping

Garage sale

Tickets to the circus

Birthday party planning for Mikayla's upcoming event.

Friends frequently come over to play & swim. In fact, I think they've had about 6 different kids over in the last three days. Today I came home to find two more kids visiting... and noticed this warning outside Alexia's room:


Summers always seem to fly by way too fast.

That's all for now.
~E

2 comments:

  1. Love the sign! Your girls are so funny!! Thanks for entertaining me with your blog. I'm thinking of starting one but not sure I can keep up with the Rolfs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, the previous comment is from me! :-) Kari

    ReplyDelete