Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Haunted Valentine's Day!

First of all, Happy Birthday to Rachel! She told me she was busy today because they had scheduled some cabinet demo people to come for the day. I tried to open up her schedule by explaining to her how simple it is to open and close cabinets. In my opinion it's a "little much" to make some expert come over to show her. Steve hasn't figured it out either? Oh, Lord, please help them.

She clarified that the people coming over were for cabinet "demolition"... not "demonstration". I felt a little better about her sanity after that. A little. Anyway, happy birthday to you.

The girls both had friends over to spend the night last night while Tanya was scrap booking. On their own they decided to create their own self-designed haunted house in their individual rooms. Once created they would tour the other kids through their own haunted house. They had a great marketing campaign set up throughout the upstairs:



It's great when the kids get creative on their own, but probably it's best that you not know what they were doing in there, although I just can't help mentioning that it involved spray bottles and dog leashes. There was plenty of screaming and laughing... without any crying or complaining.

This afternoon our family will be heading down to Chuck E. Cheese's (or Chunky Cheese's as my dad likes to call it) for Gavin's birthday party.

Here is Alexia modeling her Valentine's Day outfit:


Here is Mikayla, caught the moment after swallowing some gross sour-patch-kids candy spray:


I (Eric) had a stress test on Friday and while the results aren't available yet, the Doc told me I should be exercising more. Now if I can only get him to write that down and specify 'frequent hiking' then I'd be a happy camper. Part 2 of my test is on Monday.

The girls have been coloring pictures for the last few days with the expectation of holding a coloring contest. Judging is supposed to be later tonight. Maybe the results will be posted in the next day or two. Stay tuned...

~TEAM

No comments:

Post a Comment