Tuesday, March 30, 2010

E's Spring Break: Day 3 of 7

Day 3 of 7
Monday @
5:10pm Candy Run to Canada!

6:00pm Explain to Canada Customs agent why I am going to Canada. Ask where the nearest store is.

6:20pm Explain to Canadian Walmart Checkout Lady why I'm buying $67 of candy. They don't have checkout lines at Canadian Walmarts by the way.

6:30pm Explain to US customs agent why I am bringing back $67 of candy from Canada.

6:40pm Couldn't resist. Ate some candy. Next time it will have to go in the trunk.

7:30pm Arrive at home. Dog pee break.

8:00pm Fancy Frozen Pizza dinner.

8:45pm 2 mile Dog Walk in the wind storm. If it was any more windy the dogs would have been like kites.

10:30pm Dogs passed out on the futon.

12:00am Bedtime

6:30am Wake up to rain storm.

8:30am Replace studded tires with regular tires. You can all thank me for the lack of lowland snow this year. It's all because I bought new studded tires five months ago.

8:45am Pick up new grinding wheel at Home Depot for the fence project. Maybe I should have bought an umbrella in case the rain doesn't let up. Off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment