Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Alexia's Amazing Animals - Part 1

The girls have discovered the 'video' function on the digital cameras.

I've discovered that if this keeps up we're going to need a faster computer to keep up with their creativity.

Last week Alexia made a couple attempts at creating her own animal-related video. I offered her a few helpful pointers and also offered to hold the camera while she did the talking.

A few more attempts were made. I suggested she write down what she would like to say on paper. A script... like the people on TV use. She apparently thought that was a pretty cool idea and immediately sat down to write it out - she wasn't at all bothered that it was 10:30. PM.

Finally, she informed me that she was ready to go. She even had her script taped up onto the whiteboard that I could hold up for her as we moved from spot to spot.

It's not clear whether she wants you to see this video or not... but if I don't post it here, no one else will ever see it.

Except maybe some poor computer hacker.

Just in case you have limited time to view this right now, my suggestions are as follows:
1) turn up the volume as she talks a little quietly in some parts.
2) turn it up a little further just before the 0:45 second mark and listen carefully
3) the 30 seconds from 1:45 to 2:15 made me laugh. Praise the Lord for video editing because this 30 seconds of video = 5 minutes in real life. You're welcome.

Thanks in advance for viewing this Pilot episode.



Sorry... no transcripts are available at this time.

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment